T will go UP
$40.00 on 11/16/09
$40.53 (46.58% from time of market call)
1. A T & T is a provider of telecommunications services in the United States, serving 22 states.
2. This stock is a Jim Cramer "accidental dividend" stock, meaning its dividend yield (5.58%) is safe, and large because the price has fallen. The dividend is $1.60 (5 yr. growth 6.29%).
3. At 11/15/08, the price is $27.65 with a 52 wk. high of $42.79 and a low in the same time period of $20.90. The price has just moved slightly beyond its 50 day moving average, although it is still $6 below its 200 day moving average.
4. The debt to equity ratio is: 0.68%.
5. Gross Margin is 56.01% and the Net Profit Margin is 11.03%.
7. Both sales and income have increased over a five yr. period.
8. Book value per share is $19.09.
9. ROE is 12.2%.
10. Change in cash flow from 2007 & 2006 is negative ($-448M) mainly from an upsurge in Capital Expenditures; however, the balance left is still a positive Net Cash-Ending Balance $1,970.0M.